Self Assessment Links
1. Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ-9): This is a brief 9-item questionnaire that measures the severity of depressive symptoms. It can be accessed for free at: https://www.mdcalc.com/phq-9-patient-health-questionnaire-9
2. Kessler 6 (K6): This is a 6-item questionnaire that measures the severity of psychological distress. It can be accessed for free at: https://www.hcp.med.harvard.edu/ncs/k6_scales.php
3. NHS Mood Self-assessment Quiz: This quiz helps you determine whether you may be experiencing symptoms of anxiety, depression or stress. It can be accessed for free at: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/stress-anxiety-depression/mood-self-assessment/
4. Mental Health Foundation - How Are You Quiz: This quiz assesses your mental health and wellbeing across several domains, including your sense of purpose, social relationships, and physical health. It can be accessed for free at: https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/how-are-you-quiz
5. Mind - Mental Health Quiz: This quiz helps you understand more about your mental health, by assessing your mood, anxiety levels, coping mechanisms and more. It can be accessed for free at: https://www.mind.org.uk/quiz/mental-health-quiz/
6. The Samaritans Self-help App: The Samaritans is a UK-based charity that provides emotional support to people in distress. Their self-help app includes a mood diary, goal-setting feature, and mood-boosting activities. It can be downloaded for free at: https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help/self-help/
Please note that these assessments are not diagnostic tools and are not intended to replace professional mental health care. If you are concerned about your mental health or need support, it's important to reach out to a mental health professional or your GP.