There are many helpful YouTube channels that offer mental health support and resources. Here are a few examples
1. Kati Morton: Kati Morton is a licensed therapist who creates videos on a range of mental health topics, including anxiety, depression, trauma, and eating disorders. She offers practical advice and guidance, as well as insights into the therapy process. You can find her channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/KatiMorton.
2. The School of Life: The School of Life is a global organization that offers a range of resources aimed at helping individuals develop emotional intelligence and overcome personal challenges. Their YouTube channel includes videos on topics such as self-esteem, relationships, and mental health. You can find their channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/schooloflifechannel.
3. Therapy in a Nutshell: Therapy in a Nutshell is a channel created by licensed therapist Emma McAdam. She offers videos on a range of mental health topics, including anxiety, trauma, and emotional regulation. Her videos offer practical tips and strategies for managing mental health issues. You can find her channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/TherapyinaNutshell/videos.
4. The Anxiety Guy: The Anxiety Guy is a channel created by Dennis Simsek, who experienced severe anxiety for many years. His channel offers a range of resources and insights aimed at helping others overcome anxiety and panic attacks. You can find his channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/theanxietyguy.
5. Headspace: Headspace is a mindfulness and meditation app, but they also offer free meditation sessions and videos on their YouTube channel. Mindfulness and meditation can be helpful for reducing stress, anxiety, and other mental health issues. You can find their channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/Getsomeheadspace.
Remember that while YouTube channels can be a helpful resource for mental health, they should not replace professional help. If you or someone you know is struggling with mental health issues, it's important to seek the support of a mental health professional.